The BFA Fairfax Athletic Leadership Council and National Honor Society, in conjunction with the entire student body and faculty, would like to welcome all alumni, friends, and families to BFA Fairfax Homecoming during the week of October 3-8.
BFA Fairfax Homecoming week is a special occasion showcasing not only our multiple athletic teams, but more importantly BFA’s commitment to service on a personal, local, and global scale.
The service focus of this year’s Homecoming will be raising funds for cancer awareness and research. Numerous raffles, coin drops and other fundraising opportunities will be held at the various athletic events over the course of the week.
Whether viewing the creative costumes at the ever-popular Fairfax relays, taking part in International Walk to School Day, cheering on our soccer and football teams, or taking in good music, food and friends at the closing bonfire, BFA Fairfax Homecoming week is an event not to miss, and more importantly, an opportunity to help a great cause!
- Monday, October 3: 8th Grade Girls and Boys Soccer vs. Winooski, 4:30pm
- Tuesday, October 4: Fairfax Relays costume XC race
- Wednesday, October 5: International Walk-to-School Day
- Thursday, October 6: 7th Grade Girls and Boys Soccer vs. St. Albans Town 4pm/5pm
- Friday, October 7: JV/V Boys “Red Card Cancer” Soccer games vs. Hazen 4pm
- Saturday, October 8: JV/V Girls “Red Card Cancer” Soccer games vs. Hazen 11am; Football vs. Springfield 1pm; Bonfire 6pm-8pm