Fall in Fairfax is characterized by crisp air, apple picking, pumpkin spice lattes and amazing Vermont foliage. It also means Homecoming is here! 2019 BFA Fairfax Homecoming will take place the week of October 7-12. A variety of events showcasing our 7-12 athletic teams, school spirit and service initiatives will highlight the fun and festivities for all students, staff, alumni, and the greater community.
As with every Homecoming Week, BFA Fairfax students will be taking part in a service initiative as well. During this year’s Homecoming football game, we will be cooperating with Make a Wish Vermont. We are extremely fortunate to live in our community of Fairfax, and year after year our service minded students find new ways to “pay it forward.”
We look forward to seeing you at 2019 BFA Fairfax Homecoming! Thank you to all our students, parents, and community volunteers who make this week a spectacular annual event.
BFA FAIRFAX HOMECOMING WEEK – – OCTOBER 7-12, 2109
- JV Football vs. North Country 4pm
- JV Boys Soccer vs. BFA St. Albans 4pm
- Varsity Boys Soccer vs. Richford 4pm
- Fairfax Relays!!
- 8th Girls and Boys Soccer vs. Westford 4pm
- 7th Girls and Boys Soccer vs. Vergennes 5pm
- JV Girls Soccer vs. Enosburg 4pm
- 8th Girls and Boys Soccer vs. Fairfield 4pm/5pm
- Farm to School Harvest Dinner
- JV/V Girls Soccer vs. MVU 10am
- JV/V Boys Soccer vs. Hazen 12pm
- Football vs. Mill River 2pm
- High School Homecoming Dance 7-10pm
Geri Witalec-Krupa is an Athletic Director/Assistant Principal at BFA Fairfax is a regular contributor to THE FWSU STORY. You follow her @GLWit